Fast Approval Working Capital Loan Built For Food Industry
Merchants in the Restaurant and food & beverage industry typically come across high overhead and upfront capital expenses. Many merchants in the restaurant industry are very cash flow sensitive. The time value of money is a critical component since cash flow is so sensitive. Here are simple list of 10 ways to grow a restaurant business with the Working Capital.
Having access to working capital is important to restaurant owners at different phases of the owner’s life cycle.
- Beginning Phase: Working Capital is important to cover the initial overhead and capital expenses necessary to launch the business.
- Early to Middle Phase: Working Capital is important to cover employee payroll, marketing, and inventory.
- Mature Phase: Working Capital is important to cover new equipment and unforeseen business expenses.
- Growth Phase: Working Capital is important to expand the existing structure, move to a new location, or open an additional location.
Regardless of the phase, a restaurant merchant finds themselves in, here at Moneck Capital we have their back. We provide easy to qualify working capital loans that fund extremely quickly, typically in less than 5 business days.
Why choose Moneck Capital for your Working Capital Loan?
- Merchant Trusted Company: Moneck Capital is backed by Moneck Payment Solutions (based in Phoenix) and is trusted by many mid-size to large clients.
- Moneck Capital offer a variety of working capital loans: Our goal is to get you approved and funded quickly with a working capital loan product you are comfortable with.
- Our paperwork requirements are simple and minimal: Our loan specialist for restaurant and food industry will help you speed up the process with minimal paper works. We understand that time is money.
- No Credit! No Problem! Regardless of your credit and circumstances, our team will look to get you approved.
What can Working Capital do to grow your restaurant business?
The average Working Capital Loan amount that Moneck Capital authorize is $13,000. For most restaurant, it’s a short-term loan to help small restaurant or bar grow. Restaurant owner often uses the fund they received from Moneck Capital for the following improvements in their business.
- Hire new staff
- Remodel restaurant interior for seasonal event or fix utility issues
- New Marketing campaign to boost sales and customer acquisition
- Purchasing goods for inventory
- Short-term payment for vendor
These are few common ways that restaurant or bar uses working capital loan. For more ways to grow your restaurant business, please check out of FAQs section.
Contact us today for all your working capital needs.